The objective of the training is to provide participants with the insight and tools to master the skill of providing and receiving feedback in the right way.
Clear and specific feedback is one of the most important tools for building good productive relationships to enable high performance in organisations. But in today’s fast-paced business world, it can be hard to find time to deliver good feedback.
The following topics will be covered:
- The importance and power of feedback
- The pitfalls to avoid
- How to encourage improvement and growth with reinforcing feedback
- How to motivate improvement with redirecting feedback
- How to seek and value own feedback
- How to prepare for feedback meetings
This is a 0.5 day interactive training session. The emphasis will be on providing participants with a safe environment to practice the skills of giving and receiving feedback.
Participants will receive a copy of all material presented plus copies of the Be Productive Feedback worksheets for use in their future feedback sessions.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Understand the value of giving and receiving feedback
- Know how to prepare for feedback meetings
- Have practiced the skill of delivering and receiving feedback
Who Will Benefit From This Course
This course will benefit anyone in business but particularly those who have responsibility for managing the performance of others.
All training options can be customised to suit the organisation’s requirements.