This training provides an overview of the skills and knowledge required for the delivery of quality projects on time and within budget. Our training is based around productive practical tips, tools and techniques that can be applied immediately to manage projects.
The objective of the training session is to provide participants with an understanding of the following key aspects of project management:
- The Project Management Life-Cycle
- How to scope a project
- How to identify the work required in a productive way
- How to create a project plan in a productive way
- Managing and motivating the project team
- Identifying and managing stakeholders
- How to use Status Reports to report progress productively
- How to use checkpoint reviews to control the project
- How to close a project and capture lessons learned
This workshop is aimed at new or experienced Project Managers who want to learn a practical and productive approach to Project Management. This training programme can also be customised for entire project teams based around specific project requirements.
There are a number of options available as follows: 1) Half day session on Project Management theory & practical techniques, 2) Full day session on Project Management theory, practical techniques and a project planning workshop, 3) Full day session as above plus a 1 hour project plan review that usually takes place 1 month after training.
Participants on all courses receive Project Management training notes and access to the Be Productive Project Management Toolkit which contains the key PM templates required to manage a project.